Legal Services in BarcelonaUpdated on Monday 18th April 2016
based on 0 reviews
Our lawyers in Barcelona help foreign investors open a company in one of the most important cities in Spain and run their businesses according to the local regulations. They are part of our team of attorneys in Spain who provide a wide range of legal services for foreign clients interested in doing business in main towns: Madrid, Valencia, Zaragoza and Barcelona.
What are the legal services offered by our attorneys in Barcelona?
- setting up a company in Barcelona – this city is one of the most attractive in Spain especially for entrepreneurs who want to invest in the tourism sector. Our lawyers will provide information about the types of companies available for incorporation and suited for the needs of your business. After you send us the required documents, you will have to wait just a few days for the registration of your company and then you can start your economic activity. Our law firm in Spain offers additional services, such as virtual office, accounting services etc. for foreign investors. They offer you also the possibility to buy a ready made company, if you can’t wait for the incorporation.
- opening a subsidiary/ branch of your business – the foreign investors who need to open a subsidiary or branch of their business in Spain and choose Barcelona as their main location may contact our lawyers in Spain who will help them with the incorporation procedures. They will explain them the differences between the two types of entities and will advise which is best for their business.
- obtaining special permits and licenses – if you want to perform certain types of economic activities in Barcelona, you will need licenses and permits from the local authorities. Our attorneys in Barcelona will represent you in front of the local authorities in order to obtain the licenses and permits you need and you don’t have to travel to this city and wait for the documents to be released.
- mergers and acquisitions – our lawyers in Barcelona offer you legal assistance for signing contract for mergers and acquisitions and will prepare the documents for concluding this type of business.
- liquidation of companies – when you decide to liquidate your company, no matter the reason, you may contact our law firm in Spain and our local lawyers will explain you the entire procedure and they will help you go through all the stages, also in court, if it is required.
- corporate and commercial litigation – our attorneys in Barcelona will represent you in all the stages of a litigation and they will act on behalf of you, if you need legal representation in other matters too.
- tax advice and planning – almost every investor is interested in tax minimization methods and, if you want to find out how you can pay less for your taxes, you may contact our Spanish attorneys who will present you the legal methods for tax minimization.
For more details about our legal services offered by our lawyers in Madrid, you may contact us and set an appointment.