Foreign businessmen who come to Spain in order to open a company or close a deal may need legal services provided by a local lawyer experienced in corporate law, business consulting, tax planning, debt collection etc.
Madrid is one of the most important cities and the capital of Spain and it is chosen by many investors who want to extend on the Spanish market and open new businesses. Our law firm in Spain provides a wide range of legal services in Madrid and also in other four towns: Barcelona, Valencia, Seville and Zaragoza.
- opening a company in Madrid – If you have chosen the capital city for incorporating a company, then our law firm in Spain will help you with the registration procedures, after you submit the required documents. The incorporation lasts only a few days and you can rely on our Spanish attorneys who will act on your behalf in front of the local authorities in order to obtain all you need for starting your business activity;
- business consulting – many foreign investors don’t know the available types of companies in Spain and what to choose for their business, so our lawyers in Madrid will help them took the right decision according to their business needs and future plans. Our law firm in Spain offers additional services for companies, such as accounting services, virtual office etc. and the possibility to buy a shelf company instead of incorporating a new one. This is an alternative to waiting for the registration of a new company and it is preferred by investors who don’t want to spend much time with the procedures and need to start business immediately;
- setting up a subsidiary or branch of your foreign company in Madrid – our attorneys in Spain will explain you the difference between the two types of companies and will let you choose the appropriate form for your business’ needs. They will help you with the incorporation procedure and will offer other legal services related to your business activity;
- obtaining special permits and licenses – depending on the type of economic activity you choose for your company in Spain, you may need certain permits and licenses that can be obtained from the local authorities. You don’t have to waste time and money trying to obtain these documents by yourself, especially if you don’t know well the Spanish public administration and its procedures.
- mergers and acquisitions in Madrid – for legal assistance when you sign a contract for a merger or an acquisition, you will need an experienced lawyer who knows the local legislation related to these contracts. Our lawyers in Madrid will offer you business and legal consulting for signing this type of contracts;
- liquidation of companies – no matter the reasons you want to liquidate your company in Madrid, you can rely on our lawyers who will explain you the steps to follow and the legal procedures and will help you through the whole process of liquidation;
- corporate and commercial litigation in Madrid – if you are involved in a trial in Madrid, our local attorneys may represent you in front of any court of justice, throughout all the stages of a litigation.
- tax advice and planning – for your business activities in Madrid, you may need legal tax minimization methods and therefore our attorneys may help you.
If you need other details and information about other legal services provided by our lawyers in Madrid, you may contact us and send your request.
There are no comments