Legal Services in ZaragozaUpdated on Monday 18th April 2016
based on 0 reviews
Foreign entrepreneurs who are interested in opening a business in Spain and need legal services in this country may contact our law firm in Spain that has offices in main Spanish cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Valencia and Seville. We offer a wide range of legal services for international clients and we speak both Spanish and English.
The main legal services provided by our Spanish attorneys in Zaragoza are:
- incorporating a company – if you want to open a company in Zaragoza or other Spanish city, all you have to do is to contact our law firm in Spain and our lawyers will inform you about the types of companies available in this country, their characteristics and what suits best for your business’ needs. After you will provide the necessary documents for incorporation, our lawyers in Zaragoza will act on behalf of you and they will register your company and obtain other licenses and permits, if required, in order for you to start your economic activity as soon as possible. We offer you additional services for your company, such as accounting and virtual office.
- setting up a subsidiary/branch of your company – our lawyers in Spain will explain you the difference between a subsidiary and a branch and will help you choose the type of company suitable for your business. You can rely on our law firm for the incorporation procedure that will last only a few days after you provide the required documents.
- obtaining special permits and licenses – the foreign investors in Spain may need certain permits and licenses for performing certain types of economic activities. Our lawyers will act on behalf of you and they will go in front of the local authorities in Zaragoza in order to obtain all the legal permits you need. You don’t have to travel to Spain and go in person in front of the Spanish authorities because you can give a power of attorney to one of our attorneys who will represent you.
- mergers and acquisitions – our lawyers in Spain offer business consulting for these types of activities and they will inform you about the legal regulations and the documents you need for signing these types of contracts;
- liquidation of companies in Zaragoza – whenever you need to liquidate your business in Spain, you may contact our Spanish attorneys in order to help you with the legal procedure. They may represent you in front of the Spanish judges for trials related to liquidation.
- corporate and commercial litigation – if you have a litigation related to commercial or corporate issues, our lawyers in Zaragoza will represent you in all the stages of the litigation.
- tax advice and planning – do you want to minimize the taxes your business pays to the Spanish authorities? Our lawyers will help you discover legal methods for lowering the amount spent for taxation. The Spanish legislation allows tax minimization for certain types of economic activities and for certain foreign investors.
If you need more details about the services provided by our law firm in Spain, you may contact us and we will offer you legal services.